The simplest way to determine the color value - light, medium, or dark - of fabric. Every quilter, seamstress, fabric artist, designer and florist needs this tool to perfect the most important design element - Contrast!
Here's how easy it is to put this into practice:
- Put on Sew Red Glasses to determine color value of fabrics. The red filter lens removes the color and enables you to see fabrics in a grey scale.
- With your Sew Red Glasses, organize fabrics by value - dark, medium, light.
- Check your design with the Sew Red Glasses to make sure you see every aspect of your project.
- Sew Red Glasses help you see contrasting values to create vibrancy and interest in your design.
- Keep in mind the red filter does not give you the true value of red and pink fabrics.